nedeľa 18. marca 2012

On Saturday 10th March was in Slovakia early elections. The results weren´t surprising. I think that all people expected that SMER-SD won the early elections, but when I saw that they won with 44,41% I was really surprised. It means that they have 83 seats in Parliament. Five other parties occupied seats in  Parliament : Christian - Demokratic Movement with 8,8%, Ordinary People and Independent Personalities with 8,6%, Most-Híd with 6,9%, Slovak Demokratic and Slovak Union with 6,1% and Freedom and Solidarity with 5,9%.
 I think that our economy is in recesion, but we have good chance to change it. At first new Parliament must adopt new laws. These laws are necessary and should improve life in Slovakia  and reduce public debt. It is important to bring new investors, improve international relations, increase export and reduce import, create new jobs, support people in business and other important measures..I think that new government will be stable. But I am really wonder if politicians fulfill their political promises and will be able to recover the economy of the country.

Mária N.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára